Thursday, May 24, 2012

Doing it for Me

This is Carli, Bekah, and I at Carli's Wedding! :D


Hey everyone! Ok, so... it has been SOO long in my head since I have blogged. Today, I was talking to my sister and she said that I probably needed to just blog for myself. SO.. this is going to happen!


Here is what is new... I moved! From 21st St to Harrison Heights! WOO!! I have the BEST roommates! Bekah Fuller, Shauna Ross, and Carli Phipps! These girls are amazing and I love them so very much! It was been QUITE the month... I have learned so much and I have been through so many trials, it almost hurts to even bring it up! I even have learned to be a little braver and say what needs to be said. I have learned the importance of saying what you need to say and not leaving anything left unsaid. 

I have made a lot of stupid mistakes in my life and learned JUST recently that I need to start living and loving with NO REGRETS. Oh my goodness, the freedom that I feel is Amazing!!!!! 

That is all.......

Love,

Kim

1 comment: